Make the most of your Domain Name: Activate your One Page
Remember that with any domain name purchased with us, you receive free access to our One Page product.
What is One Page
One Page enables you to create a simple, yet effective one page website on your domain name. The page means that any visitors to your domain can see your contact information, services, or you can even use the page as an advertisement if your looking to sell your domain.
If you have registered your domain name, but are yet to have a website, One Page is a great solution. As you know getting your site online starts your page ranking as your page is visited by search engines.
One page allows you to add any information, your own logo and images and select your own color theme.
What can One Page do for me?
- Create an online business card
- Produce a holding page until you build your website
- Display a ‘For sale’ notice on your domain
- Boost your SEO with keyword rich content
- Choose from 4 themes and limitless colors
- Add images, graphics and Logos
- Link to Facebook, Twitter, Google+ & Linkedin
How to create your One Page:
- Login to your Siteopia Control Panel
- Click on my services and select the domain on which you want to add One Page
- From your domain management screen, you will see one page listed under your additional services. Click Create.
- Select a template for the layout of your page and choose a color palette. Click Next.
- Enter your details as you wish them to be displayed on your page, enter your keywords and link to your social media pages.
- Click preview. From here you can edit the text on your page and upload your own logo and images. Simply click on the blue pencil icon to update your pages elements.
- Once your happy with your page, click publish and your website will be visible on your domain name.
You Might Also Like
Leave a Reply